Creation of AOI in view multiphase with subvolumes created using VOP crashes

Home Forums User Interface Creation of AOI in view multiphase with subvolumes created using VOP crashes

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  alex 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alex
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a question, a bit related with http://studio.myrian.fr/forums/topic/aoi-creation-issues-in-multi-phase-multi-volume/
    After using the VOP_Clone given in the sample to clone a volume a simple call to ViewCreateAoiData crashes in myrian before our AOI constructor have even been called, but it doesn’t crashes if the VOP haven’t been used:

ISDKCommonControl::CommandData data = ISDKViewControl::ViewCreateAoiData(ISDKEmbeddedAnnotation::eEMBEDDEDANNTYPE::EMD_AOICONTAINER, _T("Needle"), 
    pViewControl->Execute(ISDKViewControl::ViewCreateAoi, &data);//this crashes if the VOP have been used

So my question I guess join the one I asked before how to handle complex AOI in multiphase/multi volume ?

Thanks a lot for your time,
    Alex.

alex
    Participant

Hi,

By doing some investigations I found that the issue is occuring only for my custom AOI, when I create one from Myrian no assertion occurs and the AOI is created.
    I used ViewOOICmd with the “create” option to have all Myrian AOI displayed in a dialog box:

ISDKViewControl::ViewOOICmdData data(_T("create"), _T("aoi"));
    pViewControl->Execute(ISDKViewControl::ViewOOICmd, &data);

Then I select for example “3-Point Angle” and I can create my “3-Point Angle” with the mouse without any issue.
    But if I select the custom “3-Point Angle” that I got from AOI sample Myrian assert directly without even going through the AOI constructor.

Are the AOI from plugin supported in multiphase view ?

Best Regards,
    Alex.

Attachments:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.