Myrian Studio 2.3 version is release and available for download, including the new Quick patient control, and the PACS Agent mecanism which offer you a very powerful integration mecanism !
The main updates with this version include :
- Quick Patient: It allows a smart management of all available patient data. It enables the user to access and open any or all series or studies belonging to the current patient directly from the workspace.
- Active viewport: Actions (defined by protocol) can now be individually performed on series in multiphase mode.
- ROI editing tools are now available for the visual masks.
- Manual Alignment tool: New tool allowing to manually re-align series in a multi-volume view.
- 3D speed-up
MyrianSDK, sample improvements:
- Additional sample documentation
- New samples
- ViewportBitmap: New sample custom viewport that shows how to load and display any bitmap file in a viewport
- samplepacsagent: The PACS Agent prototype is an add-on that can be used to test the Zero Database mode with any PACS/RIS system, provided the calls to web services have been implemented. If not, it can still be used to simulate the whole thing. (cf. MyrianSDK.chm Addon Objects/PACS Agent)
- sampletoolbox: Provides a custom toolbox
- studylisthook: Shows how to provide visual feedback in the local study list
- Fixed activation issue for aoisample (AOI with Viewport). Thanks to those who informed us.
- Updates in the roi functions and commands
- New custom control for add-ons progress bars
- New « dragstart » and « dragend » triggers available for tools
- New « view » xml evaluator
… and much more ! Find the complete list of updates on the “Release Notes” sections of the “MyrianSDK.chm” and “Myrian Clinical App Toolkit.chm” documentation files.