A reward for innovation in medical imaging and Artificial Intelligence
Your best access to market!
Startups, researchers & innovators… You have a medical image process technology, with a strong medical value?
You want to make it profitable?
“You bring the algorithm, we bring the know-how!”
Use Myrian® Studio and benefit from a “ready-to-use” user interface and complete deployment and integration capabilities in the patient chain of care, using market standards (HTML5…).
Congrats to winners of the Myrian® Studio Challenge 2018
rewarded at RSNA
1st Prize: DESKi, deep learning serving neurology
• Software application based on deep learning, "DeepStroke" enables automatic and reliable segmentation of acute infarcts from diffusion magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for stroke patient.
• Fruit of a cooperation between DESKi, the University of Bordeaux, the Neurocentre Magendie and the Medical University Hospital of Bordeaux, one of the most prestigious French university hospitals, this project has been granted by the Nouvelle Aquitaine region and the Research National Agency, via the LabEx Trail prize and supported by Aquitaine science transfer.
2nd Prize: The Pune University (India)
• Gunjan Naik, PhD student from Technology department of the Pune University, one of the 5 major universities in India.
• Application enabling development of an automated segmentation method for a region of interest, based on deep learning and led in collaboration with technical experts from Persistent Systems Ltd. By minimizing human interaction, it will make clinician save precious time and make it more reliable.
3rd Prize: The OncoThAI research laboratory (Inserm, Medical University Hospital of Lille and Lille University - France)
• A software for photodynamic therapy planification in neurosurgery, dedicated to brain cancer treatment, glioblastoma.
• Innovative approach offering a new minimally invasive therapeutic modality to people who cannot be operated.
Read more on the press release (3 Dec, 2018)
A strong support of Intrasense to winners of the Myrian® Studio Challenge:
High international visibility for your project: marketing and communication support!
• Visibility at RNSA 2018: invitation at Intrasense VIP event for Award Ceremony with RSNA officials, press conference
• Visibility for your product at RSNA 2019 and international tradeshows (USA, Europe, Asia) on the Intrasense booth
• International media support: press release about the project setup and social media dissemination, in collaboration with Intrasense
• Visibility on Intrasense and Myrian Studio websites: +100.000 visitors per year
Strong go-to-market assistance: transform your innovation into a successful product!
• Sales & co-Marketing support
• Product design support
• Technical support, including Myrian® Research licenses
• Regulatory support
Ready for challenge?
> Apply and send your application form about your project before Nov. 10, 2019.
> Ask your Myrian® Studio trial license, to speed up your development
Any more question about the Myrian® Studio Challenge ?
Don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com