Myrian Studio 2.4 version is released and available for download.
The main updates with this version include :
- Multi-Monitor: You can now keep your study list displayed on one monitor while series are opened on others.
- Data Management: The clear all series data has been extended to remove the measures of selected exam from its clinical cases, if any.
- Protocol Management: Protocol assigned to double click configurable per modality.
- 3D improvement: speed, quality, handling of high resolution monitors.
- Quick series replaced by Quick Patient. The quick patient is opened by default. If you want to prevent it, you can go to “Preferences/Display” and uncheck “Open list of series automatically” (in “Miscellaneous/Automation”).
- New interfaces for scrapbook, PACS agent, accessing Myrian windows, user list
- New samples
- Needle AOI: A complex AOI sample of an ablation needle
- integration agent: Some improvements
- User settings to customize protocols per user
- Update of diverse commands (WksOpenSeries, WksChangeSeriesLayout, ViewClose, ViewExportRoi, …)
- New properties for display, frame
- Improvement of autoroi
- Registration capabilities extended to multiple views
… and much more ! Find the complete list of updates on the “Release Notes” sections of the “MyrianSDK.chm” and “Myrian Clinical App Toolkit.chm” documentation files.