Myrian Studio 2.6.2 version is released and available for download.
The main updates with this version include :
- New features
- New zoom mode: Actual Pixel Size (1:1)
- New setting value to export ROIs and volume as RGB in a single series (EXPORTCHANNEL=RGBMIXEDROI)
- Bug fixes
- Fix crash when dropping a series from the QP in a maximized layout
- Fix crash when transposing a ROI between 2 volumes, one of which cannot be reconstructed (native pure), e.g. for a CR volume.
- Fix crash when studies are being received and DBMS restarts
- Fix crash when loading a mouse profile with a complex AOI on the left button
- Fix possible crash when discarding localizers series while the series is being imported (may appear as a random crash).
- Fix: ispilot -quit was not working when Myrian was started with -user or -httpuser
- Fix: preferences and study list icons are now shown in ris mode=2 for power users, and only for them.
- Fix: default factory localizer was preventing the loading CT series when the image type was not ORIGINAL\PRIMARY. The constraint was removed.